1. Purchases via e-commerce will be processed after the issue date of the values and following confirmation of payment. Delivery will take place within 30 (thirty) days from the date of issue; in case of payment after this date, the same terms start from the confirmation by our bank of the payment.
2. Purchases made through e-commerce are guaranteed until exhaustion of the availability offered for sale on our site.
3. The forwarding of the order form and the connected payment does not automatically give the right to the assignment of the philatelic or numismatic material in the requested quantity.
4. The assignment criteria are determined by the DFN based on the type of issue and in any case on the basis of availability.
5. In the event of partial or total non-assignment of the requested items, the DFN provides, upon specific request of the customer, the return of the outstanding sums by bank transfer to the current account indicated by the customer.
6. Payment claims are accepted no later than 6 months after the payment date.
7. Upon delivery of the goods, the customer is required to check the package, verifying that the packaging is intact and unaltered. In the event of anomalies, the customer will have to contest the shipment by putting the word "RESERVE" on the delivery document by the Post Office or the Courier.
8. Returns or withdrawals are accepted within 14 days of receipt of the values.
9. The right of withdrawal must be exercised by sending a written communication by registered letter.
10. "Satisfied or refunded" guarantee - In the event of withdrawal, DFN undertakes to reimburse only the amount of the values purchased and returned. The valuables must be returned within 14 days of the notification of the withdrawal.
11. Packages travel by registered or insured mail except in special cases decided by the customer. We do not carry out shipments on delivery.
12. The shipping cost contribution (cost contribution) is indicated on the order forms sent to customers or resulting on the e-commerce site.
13. If the goods are not collected for any reason and therefore return to the sender, except in cases falling within the DFN's responsibility, the goods will be returned only after reimbursement of the shipping costs and related administration costs.
14. Claims for non-delivery of packages must be reported by sending a written communication. They will be processed on the basis of the postal regulations in force in the Republic of San Marino.
15. Claims for defective or damaged values or replacements due to incorrect fulfillment of orders must be reported by sending a written communication within 3 (three) months of receipt of the package.
16. In the event of non-delivery of the goods, the Office will send a written communication and, if possible, also by telephone or e-mail to the customer.
17. The goods will remain at the buyer's disposal for a maximum of 3 (three) months from the date of the letter communicating the stock. After this term, the values will be forfeited by the San Marino Administration.
18. The Court of the Republic of San Marino will be competent for any controversy concerning the purchase of our products.
19. For gold issues, to protect the customer's safety, the online booking will be processed only after receiving a copy of the credit card and an identity document of the purchaser to be sent to our office by fax on 0549.981026.
20. The selling prices of collector coins minted in silver or gold could undergo variations based on the fluctuation of the quotations of precious metals.
21. Upon receipt of the package, the Customs Administration of foreign countries (excluding Italy) could apply the taxes and expenses owed by the recipient to the goods.
22. In the event of cancellation or termination of the subscription at the holder's request, sums of less than € 7.00 (seven euros) will not be refunded due to expenses for the application procedure.
23. If there is no movement on the account by the holder or his delegate for a period of at least 18 months starting from the last movement, the DFN will return the sums held therein by bank cheque; for these returns, €7.00 (seven euros) will be retained for file management expenses. If the holder is untraceable or the check returns unnegotiated to the DFN, this Office will transfer the amount to a specific public fund where it will remain in storage for 10 years, within which the holder, a delegate or the heirs will be able to claim the refund.
24. If there are changes in the postal rates, an automatic adjustment of the expense contribution will be made based on the date of receipt of the order.
25. In cases of variation of the VAT rate the one in force at the time of receipt of the order will apply.